Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Showing off the kids

It's been a long time since I promised to get video clips of each of the kids on here so you could see exactly how cute they are. I finally got it done. I just asked each kid to do something for the camera and they all chose to sing...maybe we should start putting together a band??? It was really hard for the other three to sit quietly while their sibling had their moment. They all love the spotlight. That's why the camera is so shaky...kids climbing on my lap trying to see. When Caden got home and I told him I wanted him to be recorded, the first thing out of his mouth was, "I'm not going to dance...I'm too cool for that!"

3 comments:

kariboukim said...

Avery,
they are so sweet. that was a really cool thing to do. thanks. they are adorable.
Reading

Alleman Family said...

LOVE the videos!! What a cute idea to have each of them do their own song!

Anonymous said...

I'm all for you starting up a band. "The Fabulous Freeman Kids" or something like that! They are way too cute.