Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stranger Danger

So, my girls bring a whole new meaning to "Stanger Danger". Tonight Justin and I went to a meeting and Erika watched the kids for us. Shortly after we left, a salesman came to the door. As usual, Caden answered the door (it's always for him so everyone else stopped getting up to let in yet another friend) followed by the other kids. A few moments later, Caden said "Erika, he wants to talk you" and as she walks to the door, she hears my sweet angels (Vanessa and Manoucheca) yelling at the salesman to "Get out of here, You leave right now". Erika was so embarrassed and yet the girl just kept going after this poor guy. When he finally discovered that Erika wasn't the Lady of the House, his face just dropped and he said, "I guess that means I have to come back tomorrow" He's desperate for a sale if he shows up here again. Stranger Danger at my house means the Stranger is the one in Danger. On the bright side, if their attitudes continue, Justin will be a lot more at ease when they enter dating age.
My biggest concern now is that even if the salesman is brave enough to return, Erika might not be as brave. In addition to the embarrassment she suffered...they stole her shoelaces, hide her left shoe, and Ethan did an entire photoshoot of himself on her camera phone. Luckily they are cute enough to make Erika forgive them pretty quickly.

2 comments:

Lyman Family said...

Oh my heck, that is so funny. I love reading your blog. You should really have a Freeman family reality show--I'd definitely watch!

kariboukim said...

I want to come babysit!
I like the way your kids think.