Saturday, September 20, 2008

Justin and Kim in a nutshell

Here's a brief recap of what Justin and I have been up to:
  • Justin still thinks the world would stop turning if he took a day off work
  • Our house is for sale...again
  • I've been busy with Families Supporting Adoption. I am currently vice-co-chair of our local chapter and I also serve on the National Board. I really like promoting positive views of adoption and FSA gives me that opportunity.
  • We are now in the toy business. Me and my big mouth....during a recent trip to Idaho, Justin and his brother were discussing a set of blocks that their dad had played with as a child then they had played with and now our children are playing with. I mentioned that I'd seen someone selling similar blocks at a farmers market and well...we are now making toys in our garage. I will post some pictures as soon as we get some of the projects finished.
  • Mostly my days are filled with cleaning, chasing kids and taking the kids to school and soccer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you that our husbands are a lot alike?? :> It is now 7pm and I bet he'll roll in around the time it gets dark. Ugh!

I'm way impressed with your blogging skills!

Ang