Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hot off the factory floor...the first of our toys

So, here are the first samples of Justin's toy business. I think the dollhouse turned out pretty cute and the girls have enjoyed playing with it. He's also making a barn that I think will be super cute. For some reason Justin didn't take a picture of his dump truck before we shipped it off to Idaho but it turned out cute and is Ethan's favorite. So, this is why I'm not able to park in the garage. I hope he's done before winter, I HATE scraping my windshield!!!

2 comments:

.Lanta said...

Great toys, they will last forever.

Thank you for making them.

My grandchildren love them.

Lanta

Alleman Family said...

UH... how is it that I'm already on your blog list and I didn't even know you HAD a blog!! What's up with that!! :)