Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ethan...big man on campus

Ethan is offically an upper-classman at pre-school. He has been very helpful when it comes to keeping Vanessa on-track. From what I understand, he requires her to walk with her arms folded while at school. I wish he helped keep the order at home like that...it might get quiet around here.

One of the kids' pre-school projects was to make a paper doll that looks like them. I hope I don't compromise his mission by saying Batman's secret identity is not Bruce Wyane, it is really Ethan Freeman.


When Ethan isn't busy saving the world, he is amazing me with everything he can do. If Ethan wants to do it...he will find a way to do it. This past summer he taught himself to read, went from riding a bike with training wheels to no training wheels within a matter of minutes, and successfully taught mom that no matter where I put something...if he wants it...he'll be able to get it (the boy has promising potential as a circus acrobat).



No comments: