Saturday, January 24, 2009

Caden's Brush with the Law

Generally speaking, it's not a good thing when your son comes home from school and tells you that he had to go to the principal's office. What's worse is when he says he had to go there to meet with a police officer. This is exactly what happened several months ago (surprise...I'm just now posting). But before you all start coming up with bail money, Caden was selected to eat lunch with an officer because he is such a good citizen. Hopefully, this will be the only reason he need a police officer. He generally says the number you call in an emergency is 9-9-1.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to go, buddy!

That's funny...the emergency number at our house is 9-9-1 also. We must have the same phonebook.

Angela said...

Hey Kim, Your kids are getting so big! I added you to my blog list. Hope that's okay! Feel free to add us to yours!

Anonymous said...

I was really wondering when I read the title. What a good little boy you have. I'd come up with bail $ in a heart beat for him!

Lyman Family said...

That's so cute. What a great picture. I think the officer is beaming to have met Caden! Lucky officer.