Saturday, January 30, 2010

Caden's Baptism

So, it's only taken me 2 months to post these pictures. So sorry to everyone that was anxious to see how good they look. Of course it wasn't until after the fact that I realized I didn't get photos of everyone that was there. You can thank me later Jeni. Caden's baptism was fabulous!!! It started out a little hectic because I was told the wrong location, but once we got there everything was wonderful. You wouldn't have even known that Jeni was given the wrong topic and had to quickly change her talk (what a professional....I'll let her choose first for Ethan's baptism). I'm not much of a cryer...but having Lindsay and Patsy there for such an important event and seeing how grown-up Caden was becoming was more than my normaly composed emotions could handle. I fared better than the Grandmas though. Not a one of them made it through their part in the program with a dry eye. Thank you all so much. Caden loves you all so much and it meant a lot that you agreed to be a part of his program. We also discovered that Emily really can sing and hasn't just been bragging all this time. My mom gave Caden a baptism rememberance book to record the special day. As I was helping him fill out the book, two major things appear to be the most important part of that wonderful day for him....1st having Lindsay and Grandma Patsy there was his favorite part of the day and a very distant 2nd place is having round sandwiches afterward. Hopefully someday he will also appreciate the spiritual aspect of the day as well. Oh, how I love that little boy.